Hosted by UserVoice
- It's hard to go to parties AND go to panels. You kinda have to make a choice. (Sarah)
- Don't be running to the next party or you'll spend all day walking rather than enjoying yourself (Evan)
- Don't go to panels in your area of expertise, they're usually 101-level (Sarah)
- Go to panels with people you're interested in (Sarah)
- There's a lot of noise
- People will take free stuff, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything for your business (Evan)
- Memorable promotions:
- The party RV that rolls out a red carpet, then drives you somewhere while you drink and sing karaoke
- Zappos giving out branded raingear right before it rained
- Service for printing business cards on the spot
- Don't overdo it your first night - it's a long conference.
- Don't chase free beer, it's often unavailable or not worth the effort
- Awesome city, awesome food, very walkable.
- Several parking structures in downtown. Park once, don't drive around downtown, it's crazy.